Thursday 8 January 2009

I'm no longer a pro...

...well on Flickr anyway as my pro account has expired. Not that I'm bothered, I'm going to see how long I can string it out before I have to go back to the paying for the service.

Couple of reasons really. I don't use it to put up lots of high resolution images so I shouldn't need unlimited upload capacity. There have been too many instances of Flickr images being used for profit without permission, so I only put watermarked images with a max of 1000px at 72 dpi. Perfect for web viewing and sharing. Images are now backed up elsewhere in other ways.

I use it more as a stream of images and don't need to group them into sets...

Emm... and I think that's all you get for your money.

I also don't really feel the love for the masses of u constructive comments. Constuctive ones I'm all about, see the post on the A or B group below.

No comments:

 

All images on this site are copywrite Andy Yuill 2008 unless otherwise stated